The following sayings came to us from a Prevention Worker and are very pertinent to the situation around drugs.
- If I am not home accepting the things I cannot change, I am out trying to change those things I cannot accept.
- “Children see the drugs, but not the harm. Adults see the harm, but not the drugs.” Please help us change that.
- “It is sad that those using impaired judgment for fun, cannot see they share the responsibility for those who destroy wonderful people and families because of their impaired judgment.”
- “Volunteers are not paid. Not because they are worthless, but because they are priceless.”
- “Minimizing harm by maximizing prevention”