6 WAYS TO HELP YOU REDUCE THE CHANCE THAT YOUR TEENAGE CHILD WILL …
Here are 6 ways to help you reduce the chance that your teenage child will drink, use drugs or engage in other risky behaviour.
- Build a Warm & Supportive Relationship with Your Child
- Be a Good Role Model When It Comes To Drinking, Taking Medicine & Handling Stress
- Know Your Child’s Risk Level
- Know Your Child’s Friends
- Monitor, Supervise & Set Boundaries
- Have Ongoing Conversations & Provide Information About Drugs & Alcohol
Want to learn more and read about all six parenting practices?
Log on to: Partnership for Drug-Free Kids <email@example.com>